Home  >  Services  >  Animals  >  Report a problem
  • Make a complaint

  • Included on this page

  • Dog attacks

    Report a dog attack to Council on 4732 7777 or to the police as soon as possible.  

    Animal cruelty

    Report animal cruelty to the Animal Welfare League on 8777 3300 or RSPCA on 9770 7555.

    Barking dogs

    If a barking dog in your neighbourhood is causing a problem for you, try talking to the dog owner first if possible. You can lodge a complaint with Council using our Community Disputes and Lodgment form (accessible pdf 177KB). To help us investigate and help resolve the problem, we'll ask you to fill in a Barking Dog Diary.

    Lost, found and impounded animals

    Enquire about your lost cat or dog - call Hawkesbury Animal Shelter (Mulgrave Rd, McGraths Hill) on 4560 4644.

    Report an animal you've found - call Council's Animal Services on 4732 7543 during business hours.

Have your say

Community input is important

We encourage you to have your say about community plans, policies and issues that will shape our City's future...

Nepean River Flood Study

Sport, Recreation, Play and Open Space Strategy

Community input is important

Would you like to receive your rates notice via email?

It's quick and easy! Click on the button below for more information.

Receive your rates notice via email

Find us on
Penrith City Council (02) 4732 7777 (02) 4732 7958 council@penrith.city 601 High St Penrith NSW 2750 Australia